Getting started

I am not an artist, neither a photographer.... how I wish I am but I've got  myself a new camera ! It's not as professional as you expected but I am happy to explore with my new baby. I really wanted to get one when DSLR started to break the world. According to my research, it began year 1999 when Nikon started it all with the D1 of 1999 and continues in 2008 with the D40. But it was too expensive for me, so I have waited many years to get one. Today, I take the pleasure to scrutinize this new tool.  




I didn't really buy one but I have used my grocery shop's fidelity card which is potentially beneficial to me. I've been gaining points in my card every groceries I make which is equivalent to euros. In which an allotment of points are saved and could be used for my future purchases. I have accumulated and reached almost 300€ in it so I only added some euros to have this camera. So I have decided to buy a DSLR Camera since I started to get interested in photography. My subjects are my kids,what else !




Okay, these are beautiful photos because my subjects are. The thing is, since I am a beginner on DSLR I really need to learn photography. I would be very happy if you could advise me on this !

Comments

Makis said…
Congratulations on your camera, Haze! We can't live without taking snapshots of life's wonders. Happy shooting!
haze said…
Thanks Makis ! I am really happy to have this new tool though haven't scrutinized it yet. Will need to start looking for tutorial on the net :D !
malor said…
hi Haze, I bought my DSLR more than a year ago and I haven't learned the ins and out of it yet. I bought a book and a magazine about the topic but I just don't have time to read it... You are lucky to get much credit from your grocery shopping...Your kids are good looking.
haze said…
Hey Malor, it's nice to have a new cam but it's hard to learn how to use it. Good thing you have a book for that I don't have yet. I just check the internet for the moment ;)! Thanks for the compliment, yours are good looking too, ganon ata pag mix na !