200 + 1 = HAPPINESS & GRATEFULNESS

Happy birthday to A True Positive Mind, this is my 201 post since September of  2005.  I am glad to have maintained my blog until this time. Even though, I couldn't write more articles like before but I try to manage to update this once a month. Life is very busy but it's unfortunate to neglect this blog. It's a part of my life, YOU are a part of my life, some people became my virtual friends, others became an enemy (maybe) but I am still thankful because I have learned many things from your blogs. And I have shared a little part of me and if I have touched your heart in some way I am glad to have put a smile on your face during the toughest situation in your life !

Comments

malor said…
Happy Birthday Haze's blog. I am glad to have known you Haze. Your blog is my window to France, my dream destination... Someday, God willing, I'll see France...For now, I am content to just read blogs written by Filipinos living in France...Thank you..
kala said…
Uy, dami nang posts! Keep writing, it's always so nice to see your updates. :)
Makis said…
Parang alam ko kung sino yung maybe enemy ah, haha! Keep writing!
haze said…
Thank you to you too Malor for taking the time read my not so updated blog. You are always welcome to my humble home if you really want to explore France. Someday I could visit US as well, let's meet up :D !
haze said…
Kala and Makis, thank you for your friendship, that's all I want to say :D ! Even if I don't update this you are always there ;) ! Hahaha sige mang intriga ka dyan Makis !!!