new year ends

I normally post during Christmas and New Year but since I'm really really inactive on the blog sphere I haven't greeted anyone here. So I am greeting everyone a very belated Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year (anyway it's Chinese New Year so am not yet late for some lol) . Let's therefore brace 2012 with lots of hopes, a happy heart and more positivity.

Our new year was a bit of a disaster. How about you ? No fireworks, no good food only sick people. We were supposed to spend the new year with friends in the French Alps and expected to return home January 2. Unluckily, our three kids were sick all at the same time. You heard me right! We urgently needed to go home 31st of January as we didn't want to contaminate everyone. Home at 8 o'clock in the evening and we all bid farewell to 2011 tired but at least it was only gastro and not something worse sad. We all went to bed at 10 o'clock exhausted. Me, contemplating that whatever happened last year good or bad I still consider them great experiences as I often learn from it. I consider learning is always "good" because it signifies wisdom. Keeping in mind that I need to expand my awareness and perspective, make a new track and change what is necessary, and be more patient.

And what about 2012 ? Well, I don't want to be anxious about what 2012 has in store for us. As I as often do, I live each day, stay optimistic & spontaneous, and be the master of my life !

Comments

kala said…
Happy New Year Hazel! Pareho tayong tinamaan ng germs ngayon new year, sana it stops there na, hehe!
Makis said…
The Haze I've always known - our beacon of optimism! May this New Year be filled with continued blessings & new beginnings - and to more telebabads :)
malor said…
Happy New Year, Haze. 2011 has been a very difficult year. I am glad for New Years, even if it's just symbolical. God bless you and your family...
raqgold said…
yes, positivism!!! alam mo that happened to us in december 2007, everybody in the family got sick, one by one. but it was a chance to cuddle up longer, too. 2012 will be a great year to all of us, pramis!