Christmas Spirit

As soon as we arrived from our vacation the first thing my kids asked me is our Christmas tree. They kept on bugging me to start decorating as they are eager to help me put the ornaments and Christmas lights. They are really waiting for this moment as they've seen Christmas decorations during our Philippine trip. I decided to get them in the garage. Voila, finally it's up after our 2 days arrival from the Philippines. But this photo you are looking at was taken only today that's why there are already wrapped gifts.


Our Christmas tree with presents already


This ornament is made by Mayumi from their school artwork


These 2 ones are their little stuff toys that they would like to be a part of decorations


At the bottom of our Christmas tree I have put the artwork of Sébastien that you see from your left (a candle shape green and silver color) and the red card with the star that goes with. The Christmas card with a silver Christmas tree was made by Mayumi together with the green box with cookies and chocolates inside. Those are very special ornaments that I will keep and will always be a part of our Christmas tree wink.



Socks I have put near the entrance


The Star as a sign of Nativity


This little cute one was given by grandparents 3 years ago and it's always there attached to the branch of the Christmas tree hiding behind the glistening lights. Isn't it cute biggrin !

This is the 2nd Annual OTWOMD Christmas Tree Blog Parade 2008 Meme created and conceptualized by OTWOMD of Bluepanjeet.Net The purpose of this meme is to enliven the Christmas spirit by showing to the world our very own Christmas trees. They say that it is on the Christmas tree that best describes how a person celebrates his or her own Christmas.

This meme was originally conceptualize in order to:

  • Promote the spirit of Christmas around the blogosphere
  • Spread awareness of the true meaning of the Christmas Tree
  • Encourage the family members to have a bonding around the Christmas tree
  • promote Christmas cheer and camaraderie among bloggers
Well, I think it's too late to tag someone here. But I am still curious how Joanne decorated her Christmas Tree as I saw great Christmas decoration in the US.

I am wishing everyone a Blessed and Joyful Christmas in spite of global crisis. I am sure we could surpass this difficult event that is happening around us.


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
ok Haze, I'll post it next!

Although I'm bound to dissappoint you - ours is really really tiny, I mean really tiny.

Maybe I'll break into someone's house and take a picture of their Christmas tree instead:)
Leah said…
Merry Christms to you and your family.

Lovely tree.
yusop said…
Very nice looking christmas tree you got there sis. Ours is as tall as that but we've been using it for years over and over again so it's not as good as before. But i'll try to show you some pics about it later on.
yusop said…
By the way, I just took a pic of our xmas tree: see it here;

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33526547@N03/3130189719/

:-)
raqgold said…
we put the gifts secretly because in germany, it is the Christ kind who brings the gifts on the 24ht of december :)

merry christmas, haze!
Wil said…
Nice tree, Haze! Joyeux Noel et Bonne Annee! :)
Anonymous said…
I also used to put my kids' artwork on the Christmas tree.

Merry Christmas to you, haze.
Anonymous said…
Nice tree :-)
Merry Christmas to you and your family!

=Pining=
Angelo said…
Joyeux Noel Haze! Hope you and the family had a great time :)
Ladynred said…
Merry Christmas to u and u'r family Haze. Welcome back..
My tree is up too! smile...
http://sweetagring.com
Mommy in School said…
awww. ang cute ng stuff toys!

Mahalia
http://chocolateword.net
mitsuru said…
Joyeux Noël!

Maligayang Pasko sa'yo Haze at sa buong familia. :)
Anonymous said…
Hi Haze,
I just want to wish you and your family a great 2009 with lots of laughter, granted wishes and fulfilled hopes.
Francesca said…
2009 na naman haze.
all the best to you and family.
saan kau, sa alpes for ski?
raqgold said…
happy new year, dear haze!
Toe said…
Oh, what a lovely tree Haze. And it's the more lovelier because you and your family all helped in putting it up. Happy New Year to you and your loved ones Haze! :)
sadako said…
Kapatid babati lang ako sayo at ngayon lang ako natapos sa aking blog. naglipat kasi ako ng server.

May you and your family have a very blessed Christmas (actually pasko pa) and may the Lord guide you through this new year.

All the best in 2009!

Pax et Bonum

PS. Salamat kapatid sa pagsali
Keith said…
Ohhh I am getting to where I miss Christmas Trees... I have misssed Christmas for years with my family.... SDigh. Tjhis year, my parentss opted to njot have a tree.

If I stayed home... maybe this woukd bve dfferent.

I once had my picture tajken in a sled in Manila, and mused on the irony of having a pic taken in a sled where there has been no snow for centuries... Thank you for the blogpost!
haze said…
To EVERYONE,thanks a lot for all your wishes and greetings ! May we all the a wonderful and happy Christmas and a stressless New Year!