Happy Mother's Day !

Just got back from Paris with Makis and we finally got our double nationality. Now I have all the reasons to be merry! In France we are celebrating this wonderful occasion of Mother's Day. These are the surprise gifts that are just waiting for me until I get home. A gift offered by my children which they made at school long before mother's day. Those are very precious because they made it by themselves with a little help from their teachers. Of course, I understood when my son told me that he has a secret for me but he won't tell it because it is a surprise and his teacher told him not to do so.


This is a heart shape made out from flour or we call it here pâte a sel "salted dough" offered by Sébastien with his beautiful little right hand engraved on it.



While Mayumi gave me this beautiful Tissue dispenser made out of wood with flowers and butterflies to complete the decoration.


I just love them. Simple and yet PRICELESS, aren't they ? To all the Mother's in the world, especially to my loving Mommy and Ate....my warm greetings to you all !

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh my God, they're so marvellous :-)
you're kids are very artistic!
Happy Mother's day to you and well, well, congratulations on being a French citizen!
or should I say "Félicitations!"
Anonymous said…
A big congratulations to you and Makis:) The mountain of paperwork you must have gone through is now paying off.

And how sweet are your kids to "surprise" their maman with gifts...
Anonymous said…
aww! that is just so sweet! you have really thoughful kids! ;-) belated happy mum's day!
raqgold said…
happy mom's day! dont you just love those handmade surprises? and congrats with your double nationality, too!
Anonymous said…
Don't mind me - I'm just bitter you guys have the dual citizenship already! We were supposed to do it together! Damn Qatar! :D
Wil said…
Happy Mother's day, Haze! I suppose France celebrate Mother's Day on a different day from other countries. In the US, it's May 11th. :)

Congrats on the dual citizenship. I lost my Pinoy citizenship when I became a US citizen, but I'll try to get it back now that dual citizenship is allowed.
Analyse said…
my nanny already warned me that probably next year, i'll get that same mold with louna's hand printed on it.. happy mom's day! and again, congrats!
haze said…
Thanks PINING! In fact I did my reacquisition of Filipino nationality. I went to Paris to do the oath taking at the Philippine Embassy.

It was easy JOANNE. We just submitted our documents and some French documents translated to English. We just waited for a RDV if Consular Officer will be available on our preferred dates :D!

Thanks CARYN! I appreciate your visit too :D !
haze said…
Thanks, handmaids are perfect RAQGOLD!

Don't worry KALA you will all have the time for that. Madali lang basta complete all the documents and have your French declaration translated!

I don't understand to WIL why do we celebrate MD later from other countries. You gave me an idea and will research for that :D! If you have an ample time sana you can apply for the dual, it's an advantage. Thanks for the greetings !

I am sure you will have it soon ANALYSE! Cute kasi you will see how they transform to be a little artist themselves!
Anonymous said…
A Belated Happy Mother's Day Haze! I too love the handcrafted gifts that Amber made in school. The gifts that your kids made for you are precious and priceless. Sorry di masyado nakabloghop these days. Next week na ang alis namin so I won't be able to do it again until after we get back on July 10.
Definitely Maybe!
Not Just Another Blog...
Toe said…
Wow Haze! Congratulations on your dual citizenship! I admire you for your loyalty to our country and taking advantage of this.

Oh, I'm so touched with the Mother's Day gifts of your kids. Those are keepsakes that I'm sure you'll keep forever.
haze said…
TOE: At first I didn't want to have a French citizenship but Honey explained to me the advantages of having a French passport (for travel reason). And when I lost my Filipino nationality and learned that I can have both, why not :D ! I am a Filipino and will always be one ;)!

I love their gifts and I am keeping them preciously.