BRUGES


I am back ! See you in a short while. More on this....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Way to tease, Haze! Looking forward to your adventures.
Wil said…
I did an internet search of the word. Belgium, huh? :D
Analyse said…
les ch'tis sont de retour lol. wow, bruges! really nice place.
Anonymous said…
I'm looking forward to seeing Bruges for myself this summer. :) I hope you're doing great Haze!
Definitely Maybe!
Not Just Another Blog...
Francesca said…
aha, you were there in Belgium!

have you tried their national cuisine, beer, french fries and mussels? hehehe.

Masarap daw dyan ang chocolates:

Cote d'or ang brand name...
Yen Prieto said…
wow nsa lakwatcha ka na naman ate. sna mag kita tyo sa paris.
Anonymous said…
Hi Haze :-)
you've been to Belgium? Nice :-)
looking forward to seeing your pics!
Toe said…
Oh, I totally love Bruges. My sister and I took the train from The Hague to Brussels and then Bruges in 2001! I'll be waiting for your posts about this!

Did you go to the Tintin store? :)
haze said…
JOANNE no problem!

WIL exactly, way to go internet power!

ANALYSE oauis ! Car c'est le chien/sien !

BABETTE I am sure you will all the tour ! BRUGES is just beautiful :D ! We're doing alright, thanks and hope to your family is well too!

FRANCESCA We have eaten mussels and fries in "Le Touquet" beach (near the North west of Pas de Calais) but not in Belgium! ANd of course I bought some chocolates, di puedeng kalimutan !
haze said…
YEN I just really hope we could meet up :D ! I can feel your excitement for the Europe travel ;)!

PINING yes since it's near France boarder why not explore, sayang naman kung hindi ;)!

TOE isn't it a beautiful city to explore!! Honestly, we didn't have enough time so was not able to see the Tintin store :D ! Probably next time for sure!