tagged by twos


So Pining is curious to find out what's on my desktop! Like all mothers....kids are the center of my computer screen. This photo was taken when we were in Corsica. So simple eh ! My son Sébastien who is turning 5 years old next January and my naughty daughter Mayumi who's 2 years and 6 months.

I don't know why but I like to be tagged. Now here is for Niceheart. Just to know me a little bit more.

• Where is your cellphone? On the bar

• Relationship? Two way
• Your hair? Wavy :) !
• Work? Still searching
• Your sister? My bestfriend !
• Your favorite thing(s) ? Computer, digicam & DVD collections
• Your dream last night? I don't remember....
• Your favorite drink? Mango juice
• Your dream car? It's not my thing as long as I have one !
• The room you’re in? Computer table
• Your shoes? comfy
• Your fears? losing a love one
• What do you want to be in 10 years? to have my Taekwondo black belt
• Who did you hang out with this weekend? Family out on hiking
• What are you not good at? Drawings and Math
• Muffin? chocolate
• One of your wish list items? To visit Italy !
• Where did you grow up? Manila & Quezon Province
• Last thing you did? Wash the dishes
• What are you wearing? short and t-shirt
• What aren’t you wearing? my slippers
• Your pet? Fishes
• Your computer? just perfect to communicate with
• Your life? simple and busy
• Your mood? Zen
• Missing? My family back home
• What are you thinking about right now? if I would be able to work one day
• Your car? Peugeot Partner (French mark)
• Your kitchen? Expected renovation this month
• Your summer? Exciting
• Your favorite color? Blue
• Last time you laughed? now because of my daughter
• Last time you cried? September when I was watching Dubai Film
• School? FEU
• Love? is the greatest gift of all

Thanks for tagging me guys I find it exciting!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Your kids are adorable, haze.

I sometimes have my kids pictures on my desktop too. :)

Thanks for doing the tag. :)

My father hailed from Quezon Province, in Atimonan.
vernaloo said…
I like the name Mayumi hehe so cute :)
Sidney said…
You got adorable kids! No wonder they are on your desktop!
Anonymous said…
Thank you NICEHEART! I just love to see them on my desktop! Oh you've mentioned it to me and it's true that I haven't been to Atimonan yet, have a friend here who hails from there too, Baustista Family!

It was my husband preference VERNS naming her after a Filipino term :)! We also would like to name our son, kaso walang maganda eh.

Most of the children are adorable SIDNEY except when they make silly things ! Thanks and I am sure your kids are too :), métis quoi!
Anonymous said…
Hello, im finally back to civilization...thanks for your post of the match between France and the All Black team of NZ...coz we missed it t'was the night of the wedding :-) cutey naman ng mga chikiting mo
Anonymous said…
Haze, our kids are almost the same age! And they're lovely :-)
Mayumi is gorgeous, she looks very French :-)
I went to FEU for 2 years din...
thanks for doing the tag Haze
Merci beaucoup!
Anonymous said…
i have my kids' pics on my desktop, too!
Anonymous said…
Hey how was the wedding? I love sports especially if it's an International competition HILDA Thanks, naku si Mayumi mo cute din !

Really PINING maybe we have the same age too ?! Yes Mayumi resembles more of his father. Siguro we have crossed each other paths during FEU times! I am happy to do the tag, it keeps me ZEN...Wow you speak french too ?

It's a common theme BINGSKEE for us all mothers (almost). Thanks for passing :) !
rmacapobre said…
tes enfants sont mignons. j'espere qu'ils parlent encore le tagalog/visaya?
Anonymous said…
cute desktop pic :) cute kids!
Anonymous said…
monday night kami nakauwi..super pagod kami lahat more than 8 hours drive ba naman: the place was really beautiful its in "massif central" where there are the dormant volcanoes..mais par contre le marriage était naze!! :-), nga pala opening na ng les foodies please invite naman mga french speaking friends mo....whether gourmand or hindi, thanks have a nice day..biz
Raquel said…
Hi Haze, what a mommy desktop talalga. Bakit walang top silang dalawa, mukhang mainit sa Corsica a. Si Mayumi at Maria magkasing edad sila noh, Maria was born in May 2005.

You tickled me with your answer in "What do you want to be in 10 years?". Way to go Haze, I am looking forward for you to blog about it, he-he. ;)
Anonymous said…
Merci beaucoup pour tes compliements RMACAPOBRE! Ils comprennent quelques mots en Tagalog, mais j'ai peur pour Le Visaya car moi même je ne parler pas couramment (je sais quelques mots aussi)!

Thanks you THINZ, I appreciate your visit!

Sure HILDA, I've already introduced your blog to my friends! I'll tell them to join if they have recipes to share ;)! t'es pas contente avec la celebrations ? :(

Hey welcome back second time MOMMY RAQUEL! So how's the baby? OO Same age si Maria at si Mayumi, sya naman April 25,2005 :) !

Oo nga that's what I wanted to accomplish in the future. That's my passion, I still have 2 steps before I get the black belt (I am a red belter). So I need to have the brown and then black !
R A R A said…
you have very beautiful children. i like your blog.
Wil said…
My aunt married a swiss-german and her kids (my cousins) look like your kids. :)

Dubai film? est-ce que c'est le film avec Aga Muhlach et Claudine Barreto? Comment dit-on "hehe" en francais? :D
Anonymous said…
Welcome to my blog POETIC and your visit is greatly appreciated!

These are common result of children who are mixed couple! Mestizo/mestiza as we used to call them ;) !

Yes it's the film of Aga & Claudine. Way to go WIL tu as bien exprimé en français ;)! Donc, c'est a dire tu parle Français?
Wil said…
i studied 2 semesters of french in college more than 10 years ago. malheuresement, j'ai oublie beaucoup parce qu'il n'y a pas beaucoup des gens qui parlent francais ici en californie ..... naturellement, n'est-ce que pas? :D
haze said…
Wow vraiment, tu es impressionnant WIL car tu parles trés bien ! As for me, if I did not get married to a French I wouldn't have learned the language ! Since Spanish was our second language (before) I wanted to speak Spanish :) !