hello

I am back from a long break ! I am impatient to tell you about it but for the meantime please check my other BLOG . As much as I wanted to update everything I needed to write a post on the other blog to keep it going. The good news frenchhoney is getting addicted as well and he's really inspired to tell all his travel experiences. I find it cool that we both have the same will power and interest in blogging. In fact, it was his idea that we should start our own blog. He's loves travelling, he loves to discover the world and he learns a lot from his travel so check us out there

Dear friends, I will try to catch up from my long absence. I just miss everyone here. Dami ko ng utang sa inyo !

Comments

Makis said…
Welcome back to reality, Haze! O diba, nag telebabad na tayo as your welcome back :D Thanks for that!
Analyse said…
welcome back haze! chat ulit tayo next time hehe.. ill check the other blog tom.. hey, you're tagged!
Anonymous said…
Thanks for dropping by and welcome back!
Anonymous said…
It was like a dream :)...unforgettable one ! Oo nga thanks for calling me MAKIS Parang ang tagal nating hindi nagkita no!

Sige I'll wait for your message ANA juzz buzz me na lang ! I know you have a hectic sked ;) ! i'll do your tag as soon as I'm settled !


Thanks AGRING ! I just love your srap :) !