this is why I needed to drive

These are my objectives :

1. Doctor's visit. Appointments without hubby.

2. Bringing & picking up our son from school of course accompanied by daughter (it's over for the stroller). Another part of this, which I am driving forth and back to SMUC because we enrolled our son to do some sports during winter vacation instead of staying at home watching TV.

3. Doing what mu hubby hates.....shopping and grocery! The only shops he would like to be are FNAC, Decathlon, Virgin Megastore,Ikea.

4. When I want to visit Pinoy friends in Marseille (especially Makis , sayang wala na si Kala & Jhona ) I can go alone with or without the kids & stay long. I can have my baby sitter only every Wednesdays and weekends.

5. I can look for a job because license is indespensable. (Sigurista sila kasi laging may strike dito eh )

6. This has been a long time plan...working out on the gym to burn calories especially to have some re-education co'z I have a knee problem to solve, now I am motivated!

7. I can go to church without hubby accompanying & picking me up late . The mass is in Tagalog so hubby stays at home and take care of the kids.

8. In case hubby gets sick I will be the driver.

9. When I will have the envie going to Paris store (it's a chinese store where I can find Philippines Products). Oh, I can spend hours there, daming mabibili !

10. I can drive even on a long trip to relay husband (kasi gusto nya siesta pag mahabang biyahe :) !

In short I myself ALONE can do everything that I couldn't even do before I needed to wait for frenchhoney to accompany me all the time or take the public transportation with 2 kids to keep an eye on ! My everyday life has totally change a lot. It's an advantage because later on I can do more things and I feel even a lot useful. It's also helping to release my husband from the these things co'z he's been working a lot and I would prefer him to rest during weekends.



So friends, I will be off for vacation from March 3-10 to go skiing in the Alps.

Meaning I will not be able to blog and bloghop but I promise to visit you as soon as we get back !


Btw, I would like to thank Analyse for sharing me this site! Medyo na extra ang mga bulilits ko! Happy winter vacation to everyone! Stay warm .

Comments

Anonymous said…
Totally agree with your list. Driving is really important for mobility, freedom, and independence. Hey, have a great time in the alps Haze! :)
Apol said…
I can SO relate to number 3! Why is it that men don't like the supermarket???
Analyse said…
im sure the list could go on and on and on... im happy for you haze.
Makis said…
That's true, the list can go on & on! In our region, we really need to drive so congratulations again, Haze! We're so happy for you! (Wala na si Jhonna???)
Leah said…
What a freedom to be able to drive leisurely huh?

And yes, I had a knee problem but because of exercising its gone now. Good luck Haze.

And enjoy your holidays.
Anonymous said…
stay happy sis..
Anonymous said…
So driving means independence for you, pala. You go girl. Goodluck and drive safe. And have fun on your vacation. :)
Francesca said…
driving a car is independence, freedom and great confidence, na kaya ko yan, kayo nga kaya nyo eh, ako pa!

so enjoy it to the full haze. Hope you get your goal, to have a work that you really like!
à bientot
Anonymous said…
very good list.. all agreeable! :) hehehehe.. have fun on your vacation!
Yen Prieto said…
i have to agree with all that.. kya din nag pursige ako matuto mag drive kasi ayoko ng may naaabala ako and i can go anywhere.. anytime i want... whenever i want.... i can do stuffs alone like malling, shopping, gym, work, mass, meeting up with friends ng hndi nagpapaalam sa magulang ko. i have the independence to do things...

sarap nman ng skiing at the alps.. kaingget...
Anonymous said…
Toe : Thanks Toe and it means that I could help a lot more my husband! Oh yes, we will enjoy co'z I am excited to see a snowy place!

Apol : Hay naku Apol, I don't know either it's probably because they don't want to be in a crowded place :)!

Analyse : Exactly Ana ! Never ending lists na nga ito eh! Thank you Ana and I am so relllleeaaasssed !

Makis : And yes Makis going to your place is included in my lists :) ! Jhona will be coming soon I guess! Thanks for the support Makis! ***big big hug***

Leah : It's not only freedom but independence ! Really Leah, I just wish that my knee problem will be resolved soon co'z I am really a fan of sports !

Nao : You too Sis !

Niceheart : Yes total independence co'z now I can do things without my husband, it's in fact a BIG help for him! I will stay vigilant on the road, thanks Niceheart ! At last I can see snow na :)! Inggit naman ako dyan senyo.

Francesca : Oo di ba, I mean it has help me a lot. I can do more things on my own compared before. I hope to see you soon too.

Thinz : Thank you Thinz! Yes a good lists and real help for hubby :)! Released nga daw sya eh !

Yen : I guess, driving is really a necessity expecially for you co'z you are a working girl! Pero teka paalam ka pa rin sa parents ha, much better if they know where and who you are with! If in case things get wrong di ba! Being independent is good but it's not bad to inform your parents din di ba :) so as to avoid them of worrying...that's all!
Anonymous said…
i got a student license 4 months ago, now it's expiring soon, i still have no guts to drive, i got a driver instead. but i will still try, i too want independence :)
Angelo said…
Salut Haze! Ca va? A driver's liscence gives you so much more freedom eh? I'm not sure how it is in your area, but our neighbourhoods are so car dependent, you would waste hours on buses just to do one task! I'm glad you are enjoying your new found freedom. Bon chance sa job hunt et ingat driving :)
Anonymous said…
just dropping by.. hope you're having a good vacation.
Anonymous said…
Sexy Mom : I am sure you can do it ! It's difficult to raise 7 children than of having a driver's license ;) ! Kaya nyo po yan, it's just a matter of believing in oneself! Good luck and please tell me as soon as you have your license !

Angelo : Je vais bien Angelo! Yes total freedom c'z I can do anything I want and it's really a big help to my husband who is working from 7AM to 8:30 PM ! So I need to do errands by myself with the kids :)! I agree Angelo, I don't take the car going to the city becasuse it's just a waste of time, no parking, streets are narrow and people are impatient on the road! Anyway, I don't go often in the city! Thanks Angelo, and yes still on job searching but I still have time co'z am still waiting for my baby girl this september to be in school! I will be vigilant on the road especially I have my kids with me, I am applying what I have learned and I especially respect sign boards & priorities ;)!


Thinz : Thanks for passing by and yes we had so much fun ;) !
Yen Prieto said…
ayyy uu naman ate, nagpapaalam ako pero kc madalas after work ako lumalabas, direcho na ng mall or gym or somewhere kaya hndi na ko nakakapagpaalam, iniisip lang nla nag OT ako hahaha.
Anonymous said…
tara tara, drive tayo sistah!
Anonymous said…
Yen : Buti naman hehehe ! Anyway if that's your life rythmn at least alam na pala ng parents :) ! Take care of yourself when out OK;).

Nao : Tara lika na sa Pransya, mawawala lahat problema mo! Ikot kita dito ;) !
Raquel said…
Great list Haze. Kaya enjoy the freedom of liberty. Yan din ang na feel ko after I got my driver's lic. Kahit san tayo makarating, walang makakapigil satin, hehehe.

Balik ako mamayang hapon ha, meron pang 2 entries babasahin ko, its 3:25am here, nag wewe lang ako eh.
Anonymous said…
RAQUELHi Future secondtime Mom ! It's a freat relief for everyone! I can bring my kids to the park and do a lot of errands! Oo nakakatuwa sa una nanaka nerbyos kasi syempre I will be alone with the kids pero siguro, what we need is to be confident and prudent on the way talaga! Respect the speed limit,distance of security and to always put the seatbelt...very important!

Sure, nor problem, oi bawal ,mapuyat sa buntis ! Take care!