tag me as bloghearted

I think blogging is incomplete without tagging a friend. Some may find this boring, some are lazy to respond, some are oblige to do because of friendship but when you see the good side, admit it people...it's actually kind'a fun. A simple way to know a person or a co-blogger from a distance. So this is it....Five things that happened to me because of blogging. I've been tagged by Niceheart, (whom I knew thru blogging) sorry for the late response.

Being a stay at home Mom my world seems to turn upside down with all the chores at home. Well a good friend
Kala introduced me how it works. So I decided to make one. At the beginning honestly I find it difficult because the words doesn't come out. I stopped for a while, to the point of deleting my blog and said to myself hey you're not a good writer and maybe people will make fun of your articles. What I did is to visit other blogs like Makis, Analyse, Nao and of course Kala's site. I find it very interesting and I finally decided to create another one. Then again find myself talking.....I don't care what people think about my article it's my blog, my experience, my random thoughts so why care. What if they find that I write poor english, but it did not become a barrier to me instead a real challenge. As the saying goes "Practice makes perfect". Since my life is in France and need to learn the language I came up with an idea to write my blog in French. It is difficult because I need to edit a lot....but trying hard is the best step I did. Now, I can express myself to improve, to widen my vocabularies, to share my thoughts in three languages. (French, English and Tagalog)

Looking thru my past experience I convey it thru blogging. Maybe when I share something people will at least learn from my experience. When I visit other blogs my knowldege is improving of greater apprehension. Every person is diverse therefore we could react differently so I am learning from their experience too. It is a way to share, to communicate and to exchange ideas, opinions and to receive constructive criticism. Surely, I am not protected by detractors too if they find my blog a humdrum site well, they can just skip the page and thank for passing by.

Occasionally, I visit other blogs which are not included in my lists because I like to explore and see what going on the other side of the globe. It's a great occassion to meet friends from other countries whether it's my co-filipinos or foreigners. That's the best thing that happened to me because I start linking myself with other people whom I haven't seen personally and later on will give us a chance to have an EB ;) (o di ba Analyse and family). They give me the reason to blog......because I share and learn. That's life's give and take process.

Geography and history is not my cup of tea! Well, it's not that I am dumb but it's the question of being interested into something. When I started blogging, I get interested to everything including history and geography. Bloggers feature their travel experience and since I love travelling but haven't been around the world it makes me understand other cultures. Their experiences help me to have a profound admiration and a far-reaching study of different cultures and traditions, the climate, cuisine and many things. Like my new co-blogger friend
Toe , she features her life in Cambodia not to mention Niceheart who writes about Winnepeg and that brings me to where they live. And some other bloggers who lives in USA and Canada. Importantly, I appreciate to study more of my origin. Get back to school ako.

Seriously addicted to Blogging ! Another spices that has been added to my daily routine except from my online friends. I must admit that I sometimes blog before I play with my kids (which was not the case before I learn blogging....sobrang na-addict). I call it overblogging. Nevertheless, blogging serves as a point of realization to me. I learn to prioritize and organize my journey and find quality time for my kids and husband. It should be family first before blogging and not the other way around. I keep holding on to my promise.
Thanks for tagging me Niceheart. I will not tag anyone from my list but if you want to do this please feel free. Have a nice day to all and keep warm.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you for doing the tag, Haze. I'm also guilty of blogging before playing with the kids. :) But I will also quickly realize which one is the priority. :)
Anonymous said…
i loved the EB! sa uulitin hehe.. and frenchguy noticed na parang ang tagal na daw nating magkakilala hahaha... i was sort of briefing him kasi before arriving in your place, and true enough, ang dami ko ng alam about you and the family, and we havent even met before hehe.. the magic of blogging... kung ganyan lahat ng bloggers, aba, EB ko na lahat hehe..

blogging should mean learn how to prioritize din siguro esp for moms, .. that is to justify why im quite out of the blogging world nowadays hehe.. louna's in her explorer stage, i need to be near her, otherwise, naku, gulo ng bahay namin hehehe..
Anonymous said…
hello haze! i hope my post will get thru this time. since i've switched to blogger beta, i've been having a hard time leaving comments and even accessing to my own account. ewan ko ba kung bakit.

ako naman, nobody introduced me to blogging. nadiskubre ko siya accidentally. one time, i stumbled to a blog (pinay siya) while surfing online and started reading her posts almost everyday. tapos i've checked her friends blogs too! they blog in so many different ways, and i find them all very interesting. dito ko unang nakita ang blog ni analyse. ;) lagi akong bumibisita nun sa blog niya, fave blogger ko siya noon pa. and that was longggg time ago before i started my own blog. =)

i've got addicted to blogging too, lalo na nung bago pa lang ako. then i realized hindi na 'yun maganda (at least sa akin), so i slowed down. hanggang sa paminsan-minsan eh tinatamad na ring mag-blog. hehehe!

thanks for the visit haze, i really appreciate it. take care and give my love to the kids! happy weekend! =)
Leah said…
Hi Haze, pareho pala tayo ng post, ako naman ti-nag ni Toe. You are right, blogging is fun and sometimes nakaka-addict, and so we learn to prioritize for sure.

Knowing people and realizing we get to be friends with them thru blogging is the best thing, di ba?
Makis said…
It was from an old friend Lynneth that I started blogging & if not for it, I wouldn't meet Kala, then of course I wouldn't meet you, Hazel :) Then Apol woudn't have found us & I wouldn't be there to meet Ana & family in person! My blogging actually formed a great circle of friends :)
Anonymous said…
Wow, this is one eloquent post! I enjoyed reading your blog life. :-)

It was Lynneth actually who introduced me to blogging... thru her blog, I found some other blog sites and got curious and interested to read posts almost everyday. Then I started my own blog months after. I don't really write that often. Perhaps because I'm a slowpoke when it comes to writing but I do visit my favorite blogs everyday, as in EVERYDAY. It's like, my day won't be complete without taking a look at their sites for updates (I don't necessarily write a comment tho). I think I'm addicted to blogging as a lurker. :-)

Very nice post, Haze!
Angelo said…
Salut Haze! c'était mon plaisir de vous rencontrer par ton blog :) I'm glad you didn't give up writing. I've been so impressed with your ability to write in three languages, so keep up the good work! But I can relate with your addiction problem, I've had to cut down on the time I spend online too, but it's just too hard to stay completely away :D Ingat Haze, and blog on!
Anonymous said…
http://dine.racoma.com.ph

blogging is our own small world - you are right to play with kids first before blogging. i do it, too. interacting with kids before anything else.

if we cannot help it, we all blog at the same time, sometimes until the late hours. reading the kids' blogs (they were the first into it) makes a parent know more about them, their friends and sometimes their innermost thoughts.
Anonymous said…
i soooo lurv blogging... not only does it hone your writing and creative skills it's also a sort of therapy for me... see, im the kind of person who never runs out of something to say... haha so whether for venting out anger, letting out sadness and bitterness and just plainly narrating kilig moments... like a trusted friend my blog comes to the rescue! (;


and might i add, it's where i met not only bloggers from all walks of life but also friends who in one way or another ended up in your blog life despite the vast blogosphere... who are definitly worth keeping (what can i say an unforeseen force led them to your blog for a reason...)


just like how you were in my own space.. thanks for reading and commenting. here's to hoping an unforeseen force will lead you back.... cheers!
Anonymous said…
Niceheart : Your welcome, it was fun, though ! We should know when to stop and look what are things that we neglect to do!

Analyse : Oo nga eh ! Parang tagal na nga nating magkakilala, kasi naman, you're a simple person and that what I prefer to a person ! Wala kang ere ;) ! Kissess to you all. At sa uulitin nga!

Ligaya : I've been visiting everyday kaso wala pang update sa yo but I hope your site will get back to normal na. Ano kaya problema? Anyway, hope to hear from you soon . Take care !

Leah : Parang tayo, we knew each other thru bloghopping lang din and now I religiously visit your blog and it's good to be connected !

Makis : Actually, thanks to Kala she gave me your link and Analyse and the one of Francesca! O di ba ngayon we can see each other often ;) ! I am glad to have you as one of my good friends Makis!

Joy : Thanks Joy ! Wow Lynneth has a good influence on you guys! Blogging simply connecting people ! Isn't it fun and exciting !!

Angelo : Moi de même. Je suis tout a fait d'accord Angelo ;) ! I was in the brink of giving up but as I've said It turned out to be a challenge. Really hard, but it depends on our willpower and self control!

Sexy Mom : Welcome and thanks for visiting my blog! That's cool blogging with kids :)! I hope I can do it with them soon.

Jamie : Therapy you got it right! Blogging doesn't have barriers so you can write about sentiments and it's sort of a friend whom you can turn too! You're welcome Jamie, I will visit more your site :)!
Anonymous said…
and because of blogging, i get to meet a soul-sister like you. I have nothing much to add here Haze. Just the thought that i religiously leave my footprints here shows how much i am, not just into blogging, but into your site too.

thanks for the special mention, i wish to be seeing you someday. Take care sistah,mwah!

P.S.
at nang dahil rin sa blogging, nakasama kita sa ating mansion. Hahaha, labyu!
Yen Prieto said…
hi there! thanks for stoppin by my site... I didnt know you know nao and jamie (kaluskos) from the mansyon hehe. I was reading ur blog and I found it interesting. I love blogging too, ive been a blogger for almost 3 yrs now and buti na lang d ako nagsasawa, although there are times im experiencing bloggers block. hehe. like now hahaha. I like this tag u did. gawin ko nga din pra may mapost naman ako hehe. btw, il link u up, hope it is ok with u. thanks. au revoir!
Anonymous said…
Nao : Thanks Nao, I have observed that you always visit me even I don't have a post hihihi, nahiya tuloy ako't nagmamadaling mag isip ng i-post ! I am ready for EB someday ;) ! Labsyu 2 sistah !

Yen : Hello Yen thanks for passing by :) ! OK for an exhange link! Even we are all different in ideas, opinions, sentiments Blogging make us all reunited !
Anonymous said…
i'll do this tag when i get a chance :) it's nice eh.. ingat!
Anonymous said…
Thinz : Thanks again for passing by ! Oo sige when you have the chance do it and express yourself :) ! Take care !
Raquel said…
Hi Haze, its nice to hear your side about blogging. Most of your views are the same as mine.

As like of what you had said, "being a stay at home mom", naku, ano kaya ang past time natin kung walang computer. But a thought of too, if this blogging thing didn't come up, cguro ang dami kung ng ma accomplish na ibang bagay, hehehe.

May good side din. Daming ma meet na new friends. Best of all, it's a good help tool in writing.
Anonymous said…
Naku, ako rin... I blog first before I play with my children (imaginary nga lang sila) LOL! :) Keep blogging Haze... I love your blog and I also learn a lot about France from your blog. And like Angelo, I admire that you can communicate in 3 languages. I want to learn french too BTW. :)w
Anonymous said…
Raquel : I guess we bloggers have all the same sentiments about blogging :) ! Oo di ba pag SAHM nag iisip tayo kung ano pa ang hindi natin nagagawa and good things blog is IN ! I agree, it helps us to our everyday life that we can express thru writing :).

Toe : Oh I hope that imaginary kids will become a reality soon ;) ! Thanks Toe, I tried to write in 3 languages to practice, kahit minsan mali-mali ang grammar. Wow, you can take courses, am sure kayang kaya mo ang French :)!