tag world

I was tagged by two co-blogger friends Leah and Sistah Nao . Here's the 4 for Friday Leah !

Q1 - Faith: What do you think? Does God exist, and if so, do you think God has control over events?

Yes HE exists and controls everything but HE let us do the job too therefore we will learn how to live and fight under any circumstances.


Q2 - Work: Do you socialize with co-workers outside of the office?

When I was working back home, I do socialized it's fun and a way of discovering one's personality.

Q3 - Holiday Travel: Are you traveling for the upcoming holidays or are you expecting family and friends to come to your home for Thanksgiving and/or Christmas?

We plan to spend Christmas in the north of France because almost of my husband's family live their and we will try to visit Paris too !

Q4 - You Choose: Which would you rather have...a personal assistant or a personal trainer?

Since I am a stay at home Mom, I don't need a personal assistant I would prefer to have a gym trainer to loose weight and keep the form ;) !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go my "Truth and Lies" Sistah Nao, I don't usually lie hahahahaha ! Everything's simple and true !

1. I have my driving license already !

2. I miss working so I will be looking for a job soon!!! Just waiting for Mayumi next year to be in school.

3. Once in my life, my name was published in the newspaper, heard my name in radio stations because I won the PRISAA National Taekwondo Championship (National & Regional Competition held in Zamboanga). Wo

4. My husband is bugging me for our third baby.

5. I cannot live without cell phone.

6. I am a computer and television addict.

7. I am a good cook nye he he he.

8. I can do bungy or bungee jumping without getting sick hhhmmmm !!!

9. I have white hair (already) wwaaaahhhhh !

10. I was mildly harrased in Pinas but thanks to my martial arts knowledge I was able to defend myself !

11. I was once an activist student during my University days and experienced a 2 weeks rally and barricaded to prevent tuition fee hike.

12. Won the loto, gusto nyong balato ?

13. I've got new PORSCHE sportscar, wanna ride ?

14. I miss Philippines Mangoes :( just how I badly miss my family and relatives!

15. I am wild and sexy bwa ha ha ha !

O ayan na po ha sinagot ko sa abot ng aking makakaya, so bahala na kayong manghula kung ano ang totoo at hindi dyan !

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow, me first! I got the gold medal!
Anonymous said…
ok, now back to the post... :-))

I like your answer to Q4... kung ako may PT, itatanong ko palagi sa kanya, "how can I lose weight?"

Now, dito sa truth or lies mo:

1. True
2. True
3. True (I heard that you were a Taekwondo master)
4. False because of #2
5. False
6. Yes (blogging and Prison Break hehehee)
7. False (because there is a nye he he that follows)
8. False (I think you haven't tried it yet though you can dare to do it)
9. True
10. True (in relation to #3)
11. True (I think so)
12. False (Di ka ata tumataya eh)
13. False (not that you can't afford. Me thinks it's not your type of car)
14. True (but errr, are you pregnant?)
15. TRUE!! (your pics show he heeee)

What a funny way to know you more. Have a great week!
Francesca said…
totoo ang driving liscence and the car. why not ha? be ambitious my girl , after all ha...
Anonymous said…
You were a taekwondo champion?! Astig!
Anonymous said…
Wow, what a great list Haze! Q4 nalang ako co-comment ha. Personal trainer din sakin. Masarap mag exercise pag may trainer, kaya lang super mahal eh. Naka enroll ako sa YMCA ngaun, grabe super mahal trainer nila, $35 per hour.

May third baby na ba? Di ko alam to ah.

#6: computer lang ako,

#11: True...
Anonymous said…
hey Haze, thanks for answering my tag...

here's my guesses, are these the lies? 1, 4, 5, 12 (kung true, penge balato), 13.
Anonymous said…
Hmmn, I haven't been reading your blog that long so it's hard but these are my guesses for truths: 3,5,6,9,10,11,14. And if you are really a Taekwondo champion, I'm impressed. :)
Makis said…
Now I can say that I know you somehow ;-)
Anonymous said…
taekwondo master? ang galing naman! =)

not true- 5,8,9,12,15? for #15, i know you're sexy but not wild. ;)
Anonymous said…
grabe sistah! galing ako ke sis Makis, ang hirap hulaan nung tag nya. Tapos eto na naman ako sayo baka duguin nako nito.... waaaah!

okay hula: 7, 8, 12, 13, 15

Hahahaha! naaliw ako dun sa number 12, pero hey sistah, kung totoo man yan eh i will email you my chequing account ora mismo, paki wire agad bilis!!!!!

takes for doing this tag Haze... mwah!
Anonymous said…
**THANKS

Shete! bakit takes na-type ko. Hahahaha.
Anonymous said…
OK I guess, I need to tell you which are which!

1. I have my driving license already ! --- FALSE.... not yet! will try to repass it before the year ends, crossing my fingers !

2. I miss working so I will be looking for a job soon!!! Just waiting for Mayumi next year to be in school. --- TRUE and I need to be organize !

3. Once in my life, my name was published in the newspaper, heard my name in radio stations because I won the PRISAA National Taekwondo Championship (National & Regional Competition held in Zamboanga). --- TRUE, I don't normally says this to people coz I don't boast....won 2 gold medal and 1 silver :) !

4. My husband is bugging me for our third baby.----EVER TRUE personally, break muna!

5. I cannot live without cell phone. ---FALSE, I have one but I am using it when I am out !

6. I am a computer and television addict.---YES, right Joy Blogging, chatting, surfing , prison break, 24 hrs. etc !!!

7. I am a good cook nye he he he. ---FALSE & a bit TRUE according to french honey ;)

8. I can do bungy or bungee jumping without getting sick hhhmmmm !!! - FALSE not even in my dreams please !

9. I have white hair (already) wwaaaahhhhh ! ---- TRUE ***sniff sniff***

10. I was mildly harrased in Pinas but thanks to my martial arts knowledge I was able to defend myself ! --- TRUE and when I'm out I always bring something with me too, precautionary measures !

11. I was once an activist student during my University days and experienced a 2 weeks rally and barricaded to prevent tuition fee hike.--- TRUE i was a member of Sandigan Party in FEU !

12. Won the loto, gusto nyong balato ? --- FALSE sana nga magkatotoo e di marami na akong nabalatuhan !!! But the thing is I don't play :(....wait I will try baka swertehen ako

13. I've got new PORSCHE sportscar, wanna ride ? ---FALSE it's not my passion and priority! Old car will do !

14. I miss Philippines Mangoes :( just how I badly miss my family and relatives! --- TRUE my fave fruit and really missing my family & all back home!!!

15. I am wild and sexy bwa ha ha ha ! --- FALSE I am actually an old fashioned and I need to loose weight kahit mga 3 kls lang OK na...hu hu hu but according to my french hubby sexy daw ako! Batukan ko sya pag sinabi nyang hindi ako sexy, nye hehehe!

I think wala ng hahabol pa sa comments ! Have a nice weekend to everyone and thanks for visiting my site :)
Anonymous said…
hey hey perfect score ako?????? hahahaha!
Francesca said…
Di bale mali ako, huhu. Basta wish ko, FRENCH dl mo and nice car,MASERATI if possible (after manalo ka ng lotto, lol)

because Haze, you deserve the best.
haze said…
Nao - Muntik ng tumama ! Sana kung perfect ka balatuhan sana kita...yon eh pag nanalo ako kaso di pa ako tumataya !

Francesca - Thanks Fran, sana nga no manalo ako! Pag nanalo maraming matutulungan kahit wala na akong Maserati or Porsche ;)!