ready to fly high ....

Tomorrow is the BIG day! Family is flying back home once again for a month. I will be absent for quite sometime, we will surely enjoy and profit our stay in the Philippines to see my family, relatives and friends that I've been longing to see impatiently. Though time is short but we will do the maximum.

Now, you see that since last week Mayumi has her own passport already....yes..... and my son Sébastien too (he has his own last 2003 he was barely 10 mos. old then ) Now look at him, he has changed a lot and I wonder if they will still recognize him in the Airport.

Babies have their own passport, while I had my own when I was 29. lol hi hi hi....Will not keep this post too long because I must finish packing (hand carries na lang naman po). Well, see you then, and eventhough I am on vacation, I will keep you all posted and will visit your site for sure. Bye for the moment....:-).

Comments

Francesca said…
OY, photos pag balik france ha? ENJOY THE HOLIDAY!

wag gaano bilad sa araw, baka umitim, magpayong ha? lol
Raquel said…
Hi Haze, enjoy your vacation, kain ng maraming tuyo, hehehe. Basta enjoy your time with your family there.
Anonymous said…
Hi Haze! Have a wonderful vacation and huwag kalimutang magbaon ng Bonamine kahit saan kayo pupunta! *lol*

Unang subo ng litson, sa akin ha?

Hugs and kisses to you all!
Analyse said…
hi haze, enjoy the sun! it's rare here hehe..bises à tout le monde.