am I a weirdo ?



This is my 3rd blog assignment; I was tagged by Analyse. Sorry it took me sometime to think about my "WEIRD HABITS" but here they are:

We usually just let our children play with their toys even though it's such a mess. They seem to prefer playing to eating and sleeping! (Those of you taking care of kids agree?) Well, my first weird habit is, everytime my children play with all their toys, I can’t stop myself from putting the toys back inside the toy box even if they aren't finished playing yet! When I see a toy lying around, my reflex is to put it away.

My second weird habit is I can’t sleep with any lights on if it's not my room and bed.

Third, I always get sick in all sorts of transportation - car, airplane, boat, anything, name it!!! According to my husband, I just don't get sick when I am riding a bicycle :-(. I need to take Nautamine (brandname in france) or Bonamine (brandname in Pinas) when I travel to avoid any catastrophe. Otherwise, oh never mind, I spare you the disgusting details!

Next, I only have my period once a year or sometimes even not. Before I had my two children, I thought it would be a problem. But as you know, now I am blessed with two wonderful and loveable boy and girl.

Finally, I love doing "men's things." I am a fan of martial arts. I love repairing things. I enjoy washing cars. I hate wearing skirts. I don't usually use make up except I am obliged to (sapilitan pa!). I look at women than I look at men (Ako rin Ana, di lesbian ha ha ha).

Voila tout Ana. I hope I am not the weirdest of them all! Now, I am tagging
Joy and Raquel. No hurry girls do these whenever you are able.

Comments

Analyse said…
Haze, one good thing about having your period once a year is that, hey, you're saving a lot of money iha!!! and dont forget about the hassles of having monthly period (sigh!)..as long as you're healthy, proof, you have healthy basti and mimi, what more could you ask for di ba...

bon voyage!!! lapit na. dont forget Nautamine, for God's sake!!!!!!
Anonymous said…
Pareho pala tayo, Haze, kahit naglalaro pa si Melvyn, nililigpit ko na ang toys niya. Ayoko kasi ng clutter. Sabi ng mister ko, maniac daw ako ha ha ha

I enjoyed reading your weird stuff. Nice to know a little about you again.

I'll do my assignment later. Ano kaya weird habits ko ano? Isip, isip...

Happy heart's day to you and family!