notre crapouille a 3 ans

My bébé Sébastien turned 3 years old last January 17. Since we did not celebrate his 1st and 2nd year birthdays (it has always been a simple dinner with my in laws)...I decided to organize a children's party for him, though a bit tardive because venue wasn't available.... I still wanted to push through with it. It was one rainy Saturday afternoon, 28th of January, we arrived in the church "L'eglise Espagnol" with the permission of our beloved Father Percival Redona (a Claretian Priest based in Marseille). By the way, thank you very much Father.

Personally, I don't cook except at home (because I am oblige) but I wanted to make the best out of it for my bébé's special day. I have cooked spring rolls, sotanghon and hotdog rolled in "paté feuillette" or Puff Pastry. Then, I ordered from the bakery a box of Pizza (already divided in square around 30 pieces) and a cake. Beforehand, when we did our groceries, I already bought different sorts of candies. Kids loved it by the way. I also have two friends who made a Chiffon Cake (thank you Sis. VIcky) and cassava cake (many thanks to you Sis. Gelaih).



At first, arriving at 2 in the afternoon, the rain begun again. I thought the party would be a failure and that there will be no children coming because of the bad weather. I was wrong.....though weather was disagreable and too much present there were still children who came over to celebrate it with bébé Sébastien !


It was a wonderful day for everyone and here is my bébé blowing his candle. A candle of joy and thanksgiving. Time really flies so fast.....another year is added.....he's growing....he understands more....he starts to express better.....Happy birthday mon bébé Sébastien and cheers to good health ! Je t'aime très fort ma petite crapouille !

Thank you for those who have been there. And for some who did not make it, hope to see you next year. Thank you very much for all the presents ! A bientôt......

Comments

Raquel said…
Hello Haze, thanks for the update. Ako, tamad magluto dito sa bahay, palagi lang sa labas kami kumakain at puro sandwiches lang para mura. Pero kung malaki na si Maria baka mapilitan na akong magluto, kawawa naman yung bata at mahal na rin kung tatlo na kami kakain sa labas.

Mukhang masarap ang ang handa mo ah. I like sotanghon yung simple lang. Di na lalagyan ng tuyo....chicken lang at yung tinga na tinatawag nila.

I saw your status on yahoo messanger, uuwi ka na pala sa pinas. Kilan kayo uuwi, sino kasama mo? Lahat ba kayo?
Anonymous said…
Aren't kids so special? Glad to know Séb had a fun time!

Hey, bigla akong nagutom pagbasa ko nang sotanghon. May natira pa ba? *lol* I miss it!

You must be busy preparing things up for your vacation. Keep it up maman! Do keep us posted from time to time. Bisous!
Anonymous said…
Hi Haze, très joyeux anniversaire kay séb! sorry pahabol nalang itong greetings ko:)

thanks nga pala for stopping by dans ma petite maison.. very much appreciated! sure you can link me up and i'll do the same too:)

mabuti ka pa.. malapit na ang uwi nyo. sure busy kana dyan doing the packings. hehehe* how long you'll be staying there in pinas? enjoy your vacation nalang.
bonjour/bonsoir à toute la famille!!
Analyse said…
Seb's really growing, 3 yo na! Soon he'll have his petite copine, that would be a nice experience to mamans too hehe. enjoy your stay sa pinas, im sure it will be a blast with your family and friends. keep us updated.
haze said…
Raquel, Joy Amy & Ana Thanks for the greetings! Thanks for always stopping by religiously.

Yes we will profit our 1 month vacation back home, thanks! Take care you all!