my prince charming.....

It has been a normal circulation on the blog realm of tagging a friend....now it is my turn and was tagged by Makis on finding a "perfect lover".

Likewise, I don't really believe they exist because there is no perfect person only depends on the eye of the beholder. In fact, I have a list of qualifications, but I did not pursue with it....I never imagine myself getting married to a complete stranger but I did.....I call it DESTINY !

My prince charming.....I call him Honey even I'm not in the mood never in his first name ....Simple is the best adjective to describe him. A man of great honor and respect for my culture and origin. He never misjudges and under estimates person , he says, we all have different capacities, talents and intelligence. In 5 years of marriage until now he never lies and he never will. Very gentle with our children and he doesn't believe in spanking as the best way to discipline them but talking and explaining things to make them more understand life's moral. A very sensitive man but he always has a barrel of laugh during dull moments. Very generous in his own special way. He has an esprit wide open....a better way of learning. Environmentalist in his words and deeds. Loves doing sports to make him fit and relax after a busy working days. He is very organize be it in work or at home. He respects everyone's indifferences and tried to learn from them. In short, he is imperfect but he tries to give out the best in him...

This is it Makis! We all have many things to say good or bad whatever it is but they will always stay our prince charming or "perfect lover" as we described them. My 2nd assignment DONE and thanks Makis for sharing this, it is quite touching because I don't usually pay attention on his good qualities....it makes me realize though...Now I will pass this through Maman
Analyse, no hurry, I know you're too much occupied....just do it if you find the moment of tranquility...Please see for the details .

Thoughts to ponder:

We waste time looking for a perfect lover, instead of creating a perfect love.
Love isn't finding a perfect person. It's seeing an imperfect person perfectly.

Comments

Makis said…
Your Prince Charming really seem to be all that you've described him to be! Thanks for sharing this to us too! I also felt the same after I did tag - they are not perfect but we are lucky to find such good men.

Thanks for everything Hazel - and you know what I meant by everything ;) A bientôt!
Anonymous said…
Oh, this is so sweet... the hubby should read this! It's very well- written, I can sense the sincerity of your heart!

Have a great week wtih family!
Francesca said…
Kahit sino basta love mo, sige.

Remember the SHREK film? Pareho n love despite froggy looking, but inlove, kaya live happily after pa rin.
Kuha si lola ng prince charming, di naman si lola nyo beauty queen...la lang...nakikiopinion laang.
Pero post mo here is positive ha, haze? bon lundi!
Ligaya said…
so sweet! i love your thoughts to ponder especially for the last two sentences. agree talaga ako dun! =)

take care and have a great week!
haze said…
Makis : Yes indeed we are lucky to have them in our life. Thanks to you too, Makis and if ever you want to come over to my place...welcome kayo lagi.

Joy : Thanks Joy...he already did. lol

Fran : I'm always see things in their positive aspects though minsan sa buhay there are failures but I always overcome and try to fight and resolve it.

Ligaya : Yup that's too we are imperfect human being but if we try to give out the best...we can make it better. Thanks Ligaya and hugs & kissess to both of you !