getting - to - know - you - co-bloggers

1. What time did you get up this morning? At 7AM to prepare my son for school (of course with Mayumi)

2. Are you a morning person or night owl? NIGHT OWL or (tulog manok sa tagalog) i can't even sleep with lights on, if it's not my bed, if it's noisy.......in short, am bit complicated

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Joyeux Noel (Merry Christmas) it was Friday, 11th of November to celebrate the end of WW1

4. What is your favorite TV show? 24 hours, CSI, Alias, Sex & the city, Friends, Faites entre l'accusé, Thalassa, Travel

5. What did you have for breakfast? Coffee with milk and cereals with a mixture of chocolate bits

6. What is your middle name? Guanzon

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Filipino, French, Italian, everything I guess :-))) (love eating)

8. What foods do you dislike? eating balot, frogs, rabbit

9. Favorite day of the week? everyday (becoz I take it as a challenge, still have the chance of waking up (all the family) in good health

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? nothing in particular

11.What is your favorite sandwich? aha, I miss lady's choice pickles, unfortunately they don't have it here (France)

12. What characteristics do you despise? insensitive, arrogant , backfighter , impolite & pretending to be intelligent to the point of under estimating someone's capacity

13. What do you do most often when you are bored? playing with my babies (Sébastien & Mayumi) singing, surfing, reading & thinking & calling my family in the Philippines

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? top of the list Pilipinas, but I also want to visit Venice, Hawaii, Tahiti, Morocco, Cuba, Mexico

15. Favorite brand of clothing? I am not after the brand as long as I am comfortable with whatever I am wearing

16. Where were you born? Lucena City, Quezon Province

17. What is your best childhood memory? a) I spent every summer vacation in Quezon Province with my sister, brothers & cousins in Quezon province and attending fiestas after long years of schooling b) all the championships where I won in sports

18. Do you have pets? no :-(

19. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? Yup, excited to leave for Philippines next year February til March (1 month) & they will get to see my baby girl for the 1st time. :-)))) and this time with french friends cool !!!

20. What did you want to be when you were little? detective or policewoman, or soldier ha ha ha

21. Different jobs you have had in your life? I had once work with easycall for 6 mos., then in an accounting firm for 6 mos (i did not like my superior she was jealous of something) , then in the Hotel for 5 years and 2 months, the last one was in an International Moving Company (Crown Relocations) for 1 yr. & 5 mos. where I met my beloved husband !

22. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? eeerrrrrr most probably the egg???!!!!

So guys, that's a little bit a part of me. I guess I need to pass this on to Joy, Raquel, Francesca, Kala, Agring.... if you only have time most especially to Maman Analyse (if you can) and the newest Madame Kusinera (Barbs) . Have a safe and enjoyable day to all.


Comments

Ligaya said…
hi haze! thanks for doing it, you've got a perfect score! ;) kidding aside, it's very nice to know more and learn something about you. =)

hey, that upcoming vacation trip to Pinas sounds exciting! i'm sure excited na ang family mo to see Mayumi. :) actually, we are planning too, but maybe just me and Ninev. we're looking forward on the 2nd week of March, and probably stay there for 3 months or so. still eyeing for a cheap airfare, we have found one so we'll see. =)

I browsed your flicker photos, your kids are adorable! =)

take care and have a great week to you all! kisses to the kids! mwaaah! =)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
Salut Haze! Comment vas-tu? Nice to know a little about you thru this tag. So you'll be going to PI come February. I'm sure you and your loved ones back home are super excited. Kakainggit!

Thanks for tagging me along. Ligaya and Lucille Had me tagged too. Will answer this as soon as I have the time.

Have a nice day!
Analyse said…
aba, at me assignment na ko. i'll do it next week when i'll have more time, mes beaux-parents sont là, alors...chika with u sem prochaine, miss ya na, really!
Raquel said…
Mahilig ako kumain nga balot, gusto ko 24 days, hmmmm gusto mo>? Hmmmm, tsarap tsarap talaga, may balahibo pa...hmmm, yum yum.

Kumakain rin ako ng palaka, hehehe. Sarap adobong palaka.

Malapit na pala kayo uuwi, February ko rin uuwi sa February, ako lang at si Maria ko.

Yan lang muna Haze, have a great weekend!
haze said…
Ligaya : I got perfect score, wow for the 1st time! I'm so excited for our upcoming trip and why not meet up in the Phils. that'll be a good occassion for us. Good murang ticket, kami rin we are reserving it today, mura :-) Big kiss to baby Ninev.

Roberto Iza Valdes hello and thanks for visiting my blog. Have a nice day!

Joy : hello! take your time i'm not in a hurry naman. About our vacation, so impatient to see my family.


Ana : i know your quite busy, just take your time muna your answer wait. Miss you too and take care & don't forget my hugs & kissess to bébé Louna.

Raquel : ha ha ha wag mo akong inggitin di ako natatakam dyan. i remember my Ate she used to do the same when we were adolescents....naninindig balahibo ko!!! Have a wonderful weekend!
Makis said…
Hazel! I corrected my post on this tag - I actually thought you tagged me - it's so embarassing, I'm sorry about that!

Happy sunday!
haze said…
No problem Makis, actually I wanted to tag you but I saw Ligaya's tagging you then I just tagged the others. See you soon !
Ligaya said…
Hi Haze! sure, it'll be nice if we can meet up. how long will you gonna be in Pinas?

take care and have a great week! kisses to the kids! =)
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.