Tag : 4 things meme


this is Calanques Port-Pin

Another fun tagging from Leah, thanks and sorry for answering it a little bit late.

Here’s the rule:

Click copy/paste, type in your answers and tag four people in your lists! Don’t forget to change my answers to the questions with that of yours.

Question # 1. Four places I go over and over
My answer : Calanques of Marseilles, St. Baume, Luminy, Parc Borely

Question # 2. Four people who e-mails me regularly
My answer : Ate, Vic, Bev, Che


Question # 3. Four of my favorite places to eat?
My answer : Leyen (Jap Resto), La Femina (Couscous Restaurant), Miam Miam (Chinese Resto) & KFC Lol with no gravy :(


Question # 4. Four places you’d rather be?
My answer : Philippines, Italy, Australia and Japan


Question #5. Four TV shows I could watch over and over.
My answer : Faites entre l'accuser, DECO, DH, NCIS

Now, I am tagging the lucky 4 Bernadette Anne, Major Tom, Wil & Joanne.

Comments

Anonymous said…
OK, will do soon:)
Anonymous said…
OK, will do soon:)
Leah said…
Thanks for doing this tag Haze.
Calanques would be a favourite place for me too if I was there. Its beautiful.
Wil said…
Ok, will work on this. I'm already late with another meme, too. hehe
raqgold said…
four places i would rather be? dalawa lang e -- pinas and thailand :)
Anonymous said…
Oh my word... that place Calanques, is beautiful!
One place I'd rather be... sa Pilipinas siempre :-)
inggit ako, malapit ka nang umuwi...wish I was there (too cold, depressing here).
Raquel said…
I like Chinese Resto too. Chinese foods are almost the same taste in Filipino foods.

PS: Wow, punpunta pala kau sa pinas. How long you will stay there?
Angelo said…
Salut Haze, I'd rather be in the Philippines or Japan too.
haze said…
Thanks JOANNE!

Your welcome LEAH ! It was fun. Come & visit me :D !

Many thanks WIL hhhmm not punctual hein! lol

Naku parang kagagaling mo lang doon RAQGOLD :D !

OO it would be really nice to spend in Pinas PINING especially Christmas is fast approaching di ba.

Asian foods are almost alike RAQUEL, sarap no. Will spend 3 weeks & will definitely make a blast like everyone else do.

Coucou ANGELO! Yes, I am really eyeing for Japan :D! It seems really nice to discover this country.