Thankful Thoughts for Toe

This is to thank TOE as I was awarded as a rockin' girl blogger. As my gratitude, would like to share this recipe to you. I guess everyone knows me that I am a good cook (kabaligtaran-the opposite). I have learned this from a Filipino friend who lives in Italy. A very simple recipe since Toe and Honey love cooking :) !

Ingredients :

Pasta (depends on your preference)
smoke bacon
3 branches of leeks

3 branches of celery
shitake mushroom (depends on the quantity you would like to have)
chicken bouillon (instead of salt)
pepper
good olive oil


Preparation :

Cut the leeks into round 5 cm (1-2 inch) and and the celery into cubes. Sauté the smoked bacon into a pan at medium heat with an olive oil of your preference. Add the cut leeks, celery and mushroom shitake. Add the chicken bouillon and pepper to taste. Mix well. When the leeks, celery and mushroom shitake are soft enough and is juicy it is cook already. Set aside.

Meanwhile, boil water and cook about 250 g of pasta al dente. Mix the sauce together in a big bowl when the pasta is done and serve immediately. Buon appetito! Happy cooking Toe !

Comments

Anonymous said…
oh ayan pwedeng pwede ka na magjoin sa food community namin :-), thanks again sa tawag ha , bisou
Anonymous said…
Oh, that's so sweet Haze! I love those ingredients too. Honey just loves shitake mushrooms and leeks. :)
Sidney said…
Congratulations for the award and thanks for the recipe!
Anonymous said…
Hi rockin' girl blogger... Congrats!
simple recipe but strong ingredients, I'll give it a try :-)
You've been tagged btw :-)
vernaloo said…
now let's just wait for Toe to post the result...I just hope that she'll be the one to cook it and not Honey hehehe

Anyway I should try this too given that I love pasta but I'm not familiar with shitake mushroom. I don't even know how to pronounce it hahaha

BTW glad to know that everything's okay na with Mon :)
Anonymous said…
tawa ko sa comment mo sa blog ko, hirap ipublish ng bopis recipe mashoshock talaga ang husbandry ko, hehehehe :-) by the way we are leaving for 4 days vacations (harinawa) in the middle of nowhere in France..may wedding sa family niya...mawawala ako sa sirkulasyon for few days..
Anonymous said…
Hay naku HILDA buti nga madali lang tong recipe na to! I don't know to make an original one, no idea :( !

I thought this would be make you happy TOE. Try and tell me what you think especially honey's verdict !

Thanks SIDNEY ask your wife to try this easy recipe. C'est trop bon!

Thanks PINING ! I'll do the tag as soon as I have the time :). You'll love this recipe.

I successfully made this simple recipe so as Toe VERNS, wala ring akong alam sa kusina! The taste is just perfect naku you will really love this kasi for a change naman di ba! Whenever we eat pasta it's always bolognaise,cabonara or tuna sauce di ba !


Hahahah talaga ayaw nya ng recipes na yan HILDA my frenchoney loves dinuguan but he has not eaten bopis yet! Leaving where? So happy wedding and enjoy the vacation!Looking forward to our future EB basta tell me when you are able ok ;) !
Francesca said…
ba, masubukan yan haze, and maipagmalaki ke madame. if nag ka tip ako, 10% ka , hihihi!
Analyse said…
hmmm, got to try that, i've got all the ingredients available in the fridge.
haze said…
Oo try mo FRANCESCA wow 10%, salamat LOL !

This is a simple recipe for those who are not good in the kitchen like us ANALYSE! If I did it you could also do it, ikaw pa si Super Mom ;) ! Dali surprise Laurent :D !