Hurrraaayyyyy !!!

My youngest brother is taking up Nursing course in Emilio Aguinaldo College knowns as EAC. It was his second year and last March he needed to pass the battery exam (i thought it is obligatory in all nursing schools ) but it actually depends on the schools. It is an aptitude test wherein they need to pass the school standard. And if the students fail the exam they will not be accepted anymore.

I've come to learn from my sister that my Brother had passed the battery exam. Actually, she was telling me that she was a bit afraid for him. Knowing our brother who is a nonchalant type of person and that he takes everything easy like peanuts. I mean he is very confident with himself, he knows what he wants in life and very determined whatever challenges he is into. I really appreciate his positive attitude in every step he makes. I admire him a lot for that. The last two months he was into summer school and it was his recompensation for passing the battery exam and not a punishment for not having a summer vacation on the contrary !

Last Tuesday I was chatting with my sister and she told me that Froilan again passed another test (second one) and that he will be doing the Capping on June 3 ( Nao can you elaborate on this. I need a translator please! lol ). My sister told me that we can call him now a real or genuine NURSING STUDENT !

All my congratulations to you younger brother ! I am proud and glad!

Comments

CLC Fashion said…
Hi, Haze! Congartulations to your Brother! Wow buti pa sya capping na..hehe! I have a younger sister too who is now taking BSN in Brokenshire sa Davao city. 1st year pa lang nya ngayon...i'm looking forward her to succeed,too!

Hey, Bonne FĂȘte des Mamans!!!
Makis said…
Congratulations to your brother, Hazel! Big future ahead of him!
Anonymous said…
Congratulations to your bro Haze. I'm sure you are very proud.

Happy Mother's Day!
Anonymous said…
Ahh, freshman.
I remember those good o'l days.

Capping and Pinning Ceremony is a traditional presentation before a nursing student could officially go to their clinical settings (community center & hospital practices). The ceremony alone talks about the symbolic passing of knowledge thru wearing their caps & pins and passing of the lighted candles to commemorate miss FLORENCE NIGHTINGALE, the pioneer of nursing who was a legend in her lifetime. Kudos to your brother! (woooah woooah!!!!)
kukote said…
congratulations and good luck to your brother!
Anonymous said…
hey, congratulations to your bro! u must be a proud sister... i guess i've heard the same type of exams for PT students naman (my sis), that's too stressing.. i remember my sis sleeping pass midnight all the time, surrounded by her thick books...

i also heard that the tuition fees for nursing students are excessively high.. kasi 'IN' sya ngayon.. onli in da pilipins... where education means business..!!! kakagigil!
mayday said…
Hi there! (out of the topic lang...) This is Madeleine. Lynette asked me to invite you to our moms and babies blog for french-filipina couples. Would you like to join? Pls send me your email so i can invite you to the group. Ok, see you!
Anonymous said…
Lucille - Thanks for dropping by and goodluck to your sister. I'm sure she'll make it too! Likewise, Happy Mother's day, cheers !

Makis - Thanks Makis! Right big future and he took this course knowing that it is needed abroad ;-)

Agring - Hi Agring, indeed very proud!

Nao - Thanks for the explanation Nao! I also searched their meaning Capping is for women and pinning is for men! I am really excited to him him wearing a white uniform ;-)

Marghil - Thanks a lot for the greeting!

Analyse - Hello Ana, yes it's stressing though my bro is not the type he he he. When you see him parang wala syang exam. Very confident and motivated.

Oo nga tuition fees are like their books....books are thicker and tuition fees gets higher and higher...korek ka dyan onli in d pilipins he he he....

Madeleine - Hi Thanks for dropping by! That is a good proposition but where can I email you? You forgot to give me your email add. Anyways, sana mapadaan ka ulit! That'll be interesting! Just checked your blog but there's no details :(
Anonymous said…
Congratulations to your bro, Haze. I'm sure he has a bright future ahead!
Anonymous said…
Thanks to you Joy! Bright future that's for sure and we will always there to support him ! Really proud of him.